Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Book Review: Homesteading Space: The Skylab Story

I'm finishing up my review of Homesteading Space right now. It'll appear in the next edition of Ad Astra. For now, all I can recommend is that you don't walk, but run to the nearest book store or online book vendor and see what you can do about adding this to your favorite space geek's book collection--and get one for yourself. With so much boredom or ignorance surrounding the International Space Station (actual quotation from a Huntsville local: "Do we launch that from here?"), it is worthwhile to pick up a book that manages to make America's first space station an exciting and entertaining story. Don't bother sending me one, though: I've already got my copy, and it's autographed by one of the authors. (This space-geek gig does have its bennies now and then.)

Merry Christmas!

/b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the endorsement, sir! Can't wait to see the review!