More interesting stuff out there...
- First up: One of my customers, Steve Davis the Deputy Mission Manager for Ares I-X, will be giving a presentation on Ares I-X at Wissahickon High School in Ambler, Pennsylvania next week. The event is free and open to the public. The flyer can be found here.
- Futuristic Fashions making an impact.
- More young people looking to civil service careers.
- A skull was found in Italy which shows signs of being "excorised" to combat vampires.
- Eminent physicist Freeman Dyson on global warming.
- California might ban black cars.
- Don't Panic: Yet another reason to worry about the future: solar storms.
- Marshall Space Flight Center Director David King retiring from NASA.