Looking for Answers
Okay, I will take off my sarcasm hat for a moment and ask some serious questions of my liberal readers--all two of them.
- What will (or should) President Obama (or liberals currently in power--assume this addition for all) do to improve the economy and the unemployment problem?
- What will President Obama do to ensure positive outcomes in Iraq in Afghanistan?
- What will President Obama do to address America's concerns about illegal immigration?
- What will President Obama do to protect America from Islamofascist terrorists?
- What will President Obama do to ensure America's energy independence?
- What will President Obama do to improve American students' participation and achievement in science, technology, engineering, and math?
- What will President Obama do about America's space program?
Now here's the catch to answering (you didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?): Your answers can NOT include any rips on George W. Bush or the United States in general. I am interested here in positive policy suggestions only. Anyone who decides to include a zing will either have their response edited or deleted. I'm offering you folks the floor: think positively. I want to understand the liberal "ideal state." This is called "opening dialogue."