Fighting Jet Lag and Other Trip Tasks
This link recommendation comes from Father Dan: http://www.antijetlagdiet.com/faqs.asp#how. The no-alcohol rule probably makes sense, but kinda takes the fun out of business class, yes? Interesting food for thought...er, so to speak.
In other Europe-related news, I made copies of my itinerary, passport, and credit cards in case the whole kit 'n' kaboodle gets stolen by persons unknown. Also sent a copy of everything to Mom (should probably ping Father, too, since he's more easily on-call).
I punted a few items to family to acquire, like shirts or travel clocks. My to-do list is down to:
- Buy a rain jacket/poncho
- Early/double-pay utilities
- Buy bar soap/container
- Buy lock for the backpack
- Buy an additional power cord adapter for the Kindle
- Replace my eyeglasses/get a spare
- Transfer spending money from savings to checking
- Call the bank and let them know I'll be out of town and to raise my per-day spending limit
- Put a hold on my mail
Not too bad.