Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

Tonight's Dose of Snarkasm

Boy oh boy, I'm sure glad they passed that bailout bill! Gosh, just minutes after signing the bill into law, President Bush and the Democrats in Congress sent the Dow into record positive territory! The sub-prime mortgage properties began rising in value! The credit freeze melted, and expansion was on the upswing! The international markets picked up the positive buzz, and saw their indices skyrocket! The economy looks to be the best it's been in 70 years! Why, I think I've become so rich on today's gains, I might just retire right now!

*

I think the point's been made. The situation did not improve, and now we've got a Congress and a President who have empowered themselves to spend another mythical trillion dollars that they don't have and we can't afford.

Happy Monday.

No comments: