Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Morning Thoughts

First, an update on Morgan from Dar:
Morgan's doing well (albeit in pain...nothing a little morphine can't mend). Safe travels...

She's sleeping irregularly but beating people at Wii games. Hang in there, sweetie! Lots of folks watching out for ya.

Next, tip o' the fedora to Scott for finding an article on why soaking the rich does bad things to the economy. We will reap what we sow.

I will not be online much the next few days, as I'll be working on my pitch and traveling to Orlando for the International Space Development Conference. The goal: to get ISDC to Huntsville in 2011. Oh yeah, and see Father Dan and my peeps from Disney. Otherwise, I'm not an official presenter or reporter this year. I'll have more thoughts when I get back, and will most likely Twitter while I'm there, so you can check my feed for 140-character thoughts. Enjoy the quiet!

No comments: