Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Storms

For those of you who keep up with me via this blog, be assured that I'm fine. The damage done by the tornadoes this week is just beginning to be assessed, but many places got hit bad. My neighborhood had only a couple trees knocked down. Other places I saw looked like they were torn apart or pounded flat: the very power of God on display, and it is rightly terrifying to behold.

I have relocated to Nashville, TN, as I was of no use to anybody within walking distance and had lost power, phone, and data access. The International Space Development Conference is still on. Electrical power is supposed to be restored in 3-4 days.

I've heard from many friends in Northern Alabama, but not all of them yet. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: