Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

I haven't been posting here much because quite frankly I'm putting my energies elsewhere. I'm doing a lot of introspecting of late about my state of mind, my social state, my career, my "next big thing," and some of those thoughts I just don't post online. There are all sorts of reasons for that quietude: the blog is an editorial board for me, not a journal. The journal is not for broad pubication. It's none of your d@mned business, which is I'm sure a radical concept in the media-and-data-saturated environment in which we now live. Maybe I have unpleasant things to say. Maybe I don't feel like hurting people a thousand miles away by broadcasting my irritation with them to strangers ten thousand miles away. In any case, I've got other things to do with my time. It's also come to my attention that my readership is down, either because ISDC is over or because I haven't posted anything about the Science Cheerleaders lately. And really, does anybody online read more than 140 characters at a time anymore? Just askin'. I have books to read. Enjoy your Saturday.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I can't believe you don't choose to post your most personal and private thoughts for the whole world to read in a public forum such as this...