Best of Bartacus
I have yet to understand how some postings attract a ton of attention while others sink into oblivion. However, far be it for me to argue with "the wisdom of crowds." Below are the top 10 postings on Rhetoric & Rockets in the last year.
- Missing Pieces: What NASA's Gen Y Keeps Missing (amazing what a hit from NASAWatch will do)
- Book Review: Star Trek: Prime Directive
- My adventures at OmegaCon, Day One, Day Two, and Day Three
- Commentary from the 2008 International Space Development Conference (ISDC)
- My itinerary for my European vacation
- Petition Signing: Re-Opening the Office of Technology Assessment
- Why I'm Not a Global Warming Denier
- OmegaCon: Lessons Learned
- Review of The Singularity is Near
- Educational Resources and Engineering Goals
Hopefully there's something in this list that is of interest to you, the individual reader. Again, I'm still a little clueless about what garners attention on the Internet and what doesn't. Insight welcome.